CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 26, 2010

A bit too little!!


This week we have been cleaning out closets, checking to see what we already have for summer clothes!! Not only do Hannah and Makena have to try everything on, they have to model it!!! In the boxes were the outfits they each wore home from the hospital!! They both tried them on to see how big they've gotten!! Where does the time go??
On another note, Hannah HAS gone to school the last two days without as much yelling. (Notice I didn't say without any yelling) I know taking the medicine for H-PILORI has a lot to do with her orneriness, I felt like hiding under a rock until the 2 weeks were up. She's a trooper I tell you!!!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

At least they were willing to help you go through clothes and try them on. I remember hating that every spring and fall.