CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day to me!!!

Taylor and I went to the mall Saturday with 2 missions, get me a new bra and a something to wear to church!! We started at Nordstroms (I had a gift card from Christmas burning a hole in my purse). We went over to the lingerie department and after realizing how small it was we were about to leave. As I stood up from looking at the bras a cute little sales girl said, "Can I help you find something?" I came out of my shy shell and said "I need a bra with tons of support, one that when I bend over my boobs won't fall out and I hate having the 4 boob syndrome!!" Taylor was kind of shocked I let it loose like that!!! The sales girls asked if I would like a bra fitting and I thankfully said "YES". I didn't realize that meant they were in the room trying on bras and actually touching you, but in fact it does!! I have been so desperate in my search for a new bra that I didn't even care!!!! She poked and prodded, I wiggled and jiggled and WAH LAH!!!! I have TWO, count em TWO new bras that I absolutely LOVE!!!! I don't fall out when I bend over, I've got support up the wazoo and no more of that nasty 4 boob syndrome!!! I am so happy!!!!
We didn't find a Sunday outfit at the mall, so we went to several other stores. Target was our jackpot!!! After trying a cart full of stuff on, we found 3 dresses that actually looked decent. Not because my body is in such great shape, but because we found these two lovely little inventions. One, a smoothing thigh shaper and two, a waist cincher!!! Put them both together and you get one foxy mama!! That may be taking it a bit too far, but I thought I was looking PRETTY good!!
SO now, I am sitting here tying in my new bra feeling foxy and loving every minute of it!!! I hope your Valentines Day is as great as mine!!!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

So where are the pictures of the Foxy Mama???

Erin said...

Very nice!!! I was thinking the same thing...at least a picture of the bras or dresses or something!!!

Laura said...

i saw her sunday and that is exactly what i was thinking!!!!! FOXY MAMA

Jeanette Atkinson said...

I need the name and brand of the scincher. It is exactly what I was looking for, great results with not much effort!

Liz said...

I actually got to see the bra and let me just say Hap. Py. Val. En. Tines. Day. To. You!

Jenn said...

So does that mean Dan had a good Valentine's Day?=)