CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

What can I do???


So I have been taking advice from y'all about my little trouble maker Hannah...well I need more. I seriously am at my witts end with her. We get her room cleaned and not 5 minutes later a cyclone had hit. WHAT THE HECK... I am considering taking everything out of her room except for the bed and somehow lock the closet so she can only get one outfit a day out. She changes her clothes atleast 5 times a day and then throws them wherever she stops. You may chuckle at this,but I am ready to kill....I walked in her room to put a movie on and there was marker all over her dresser, new pillows for her bed, and the wall. I really don't want to beat the child, but what's the alternative??? Please I need suggestions that WORK on the stubborn, I can do what I want when I want child.....

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Thats about the age that I have them unload the dryer and fold ALL of the clothes that they have worn! Then let them know that it is oO.K. to wear a pair of PJs more than once! It is so different for each kid though. It seems that you have to be consistent... If she colors on everything have her scrub to clean it. Which most often seems like a punishment for MOM instead!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Have you ever thought of contacting the lady on TV who comes in and fixes all your family problems in 1 week! You ought to look her up and give her a try!

Hermana Macy Udy said...

Oh I can relate with the messy room stuff. I am so tired of toys and clothes everywhere. I seriously just want to throw them all away.

Good luck, at least she is cute!

Jenn said...

My Mom always gave us so much time to clean our room and if we didn't, she would come in with trash bags and take everything that wasn't put away. (It was more toys than clothes.) But then we had to earn our things back by keeping our room clean. Example: for every two days her room is clean she can pick a toy or outfit she wants back. Needless to say, it was very rare our room was messy when threatened with a trash bag.