CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

David Archuleta or BUST!!!!







We decided to go to the Energy Solutions Arena for the
David Archuleta party for American Idol. We had our signs
and we were pumped!!!! We just knew he would win!!!!!
Well, as you all know, he didn't. What a disappointment!!!
This is the first year I really cared and actually voted. I have decided not to
let myself get so attached to another contestant again.
We really had a fun time. Hannah and I were even going to be
on TV with our posters if he had won!!!!
Oh well, now we can have our Tuesday & Wednesday night back, RIGHT!!!

3 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Cute posters. Felt bad we missed it. Cook was a better singer though!

Hermana Macy Udy said...

Love the posters! You all looked like you had a fun time. I can't believe how much Hannah has grown. What a cutie!

Liz said...

It has been a week already!!! Stop morning over David and post something fabulous.