CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

ETHANS FIRST BASEBALL GAME


APRIL 30TH, 2008. Ethan's first game as a Lugnut!! The day started out OK weatherwise, but as we were unloading the van the wind picked up and it was FREEZING. We ended up watching the game from the car!!! (That is why there are no game pictures, DANGIT!!) Needless to say Ethan hit ALL 3 times he was up. We were so excited & so was he. Last year he was in a little of a slump and only hit the ball twice. On the last game he got up and hit the ball (I am going to say over 2nd base, thats at least how I saw it HA HA!!) After he slip into home (he loves getting his pants dirty) he came over and talked to me... "Mom I was so excited that by the time I got to third base my eyes were crying!!!" (That was the best $20 bribe I have ever paid!!!) Hopefully the weather will be better next game & we can get some actual game footage!!!!

0 comments: