CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

AM I A HYPOCONDRIAC???

AM I A HYPOCONDRIAC???
Yesterday was one of those days you would like to forget, atleast I would!!!Dan went to Chicago Sunday morning for work training and won't be back until Thursday. Which leaves me home with all the psycho children, example: we are on the last disk of Alias and watched most of it Sunday. Hannah and Makena were so pumped up with all the exciting spy stuff that they didn't go to sleep until after midnight!!! Anyway...on with the story!!! Sunday I laid in bed most of the day with a fever and the same back pain I had been having a few weeks ago when all that fun stuff started. I was afraid it was all happening again. We went to dinner at Hancock's and I just kept feeling worse. I decided if I wasn't any better I would call my OB/GYN in the morning. I woke up feeling a tad better so I started the laundry. Got my sheets washed which consisted of 3 days of throw up and 1 day of pee... (unlike my Martha Stewart sister Liz I only own one pair of sheets for my bed) (WAHH!!) So after that great accomplishment my back was hurting again. I decided to call my doctor. I left a message and they called back quite fast. What a shocker!!!! They wanted me to get an ultrasound done. (AGAIN) THe nurse said she would call me back with a time. The last time this happened Grandma & grandpa Thomson came and stayed the night to help and lucklily I had the feeling to get Hannah & Ethans rooms clean (thats where they slept). I had the same feeling so I started cleaning my house in a mad dash getting the main rooms pretty clean. The nurse called back at 11:56 and said my ultrasound was scheduled at 1:00 and I needed to be to Salt Lake Regional by 12:30!!! YIKES, I told her I would do my best to get there..... I called mom, we decided to drop the kids off there (thankfully Aunt Erin could watch them). I threw on some make up, put my hair in a pony and raced to moms. We got there at 12:30 threw the kids out and mom & I raced to the hospital (with mom in the car that is very hard to do. She has her imaginary brake pushed the whole time your driving) We got there at 1:20, go t signed in and sent to Ultrasound. (This is where it gets good) The lady told me to undo my pants and pull them down a bit. I was told they were going to do apelvic ultrasound so I just dropped everything!!! When I noticed she was going to do a regular one FIRST I felt SO stupid. She was probably thinking "Man this girl is really anxious" What an IDIOT.. I laid there with my pants down for a normal ultrasound. Moments later she said NOW we'll do the other one. I'll step out of the room so you can get undressed. She must of thought I was the biggest pervert.. I don't normally drop my pants for just anyone you know!!! To make an already LONG story short, I have to wait for the doctor to call and after my embarrassing stunt with the ultrasound tech he may cut me off as a patient!!! (jk) Thanks to my mom for coming with me and having to be exposed to my privates, thats usually Lauras job!!!!

WHATS Even more embarrassing...I put this story on my craft blog on accident. WHAT A SPAZZ!!!!

3 comments:

Hermana Macy Udy said...

Becky, you are a hoot! I hope that everything goes okay and you get feeling better.

(by the way, I only own one set of sheets for my bed as well!)

Liz said...

Who is this Amy girl and why do you both only have one set of sheets? Have you never watched CSI? Especially when there are extra people in your bed, Becky!!! Besides I Just LOVE Sleeping on Fresh Sheets!

Laura said...

HA HA you are so silly. By the way I have 4 sets of sheets for my beds duh!!!!!! JK