CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

7th Grade Here I come!!!!!!


Kam, Stephanie, McKayla, & Taylor

Taylor graduated from the 6th grade today!!!!!
May 29th, 2008. I can't believe how the years have
flown by. She has turned into a beautiful young
woman (yikes) right before our eyes!!! Sitting here typing this,
I remember vividly the moment she was born. Laying
in the hospital bed telling Dan, "I can't do this, I want to go home!"
Then finding out there was no time for an epidural!!!!
Then minutes later, she was here!!! My most amazing accomplishment!!!
Now, almost 12 years later she's going into junior high, on a cheer team, and has the
most amazing friends a mom could ask for!!!! I am SO proud of you Tay and
I love you very much!!!!!

4 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Congradulations to Taylor. I can't believe she is going to be twelve this year. I love the top picture, it is so cute. Do her and her friend have the same shirt on? How weird!

Erin said...

She is getting so grown up!!! What a cute girl!

Liz said...

OK, I have stopped tearing up and can now add to your post that these girls need to stop getting older. I am not ready for this. Can't we stunt their growth or something?

Laura said...

Oh SOON YOU WILL BE A WOMAN!!!!!! HAHAHAHA Congratulations