CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hannah's 1st day of school!!




I can't believe it is finally here. We have been waiting for this day for 5 years now!! FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN!!! This is a bitter sweet day for me. I have been so excited for Hannah to be able to go to school, but am so nervous about her going to school. Collecting all the extra germs that she doesn't need, not being as healthy as she should be and just plain missing my little fire cracker. She walked in, put her back pack on her hook (not to mention VERY VERY close to all the other kids'), and walked right in. She is So ready, but I am not sure if I am.. I guess I really don't get much of a choice. Good luck my baby girl!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

GOOD LUCK HANNAH!!! I can still remember my first day of kindergarten. I was very scary but very fun. Dont kiss to many boys todau

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Don't kiss any boys. They have too many germs. We have also noticed that 98% of them don't wash their hands after using the bathroom!

Erin said...

Yeah Hannah!!!

Hermana Macy Udy said...

Hannah in kindergarten, oh my goodness. Time has flown...

I am glad to hear Dan is doing okay. How in the world are you able to pack that much drama in one family?

You amaze me with your strength