CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another scary moment in my CRAZY life...

It was a Tuesday morning and I was SO tired. Our family has had the horrible stomach flu and it was Dan's turn. Dan was up all night throwing up. Hence I was up also!! YEAH!! We woke up at 7:55 frantically. Ethan's car pool would be at our house any minute and we couldn't find his shoes. After screaming and hollering we agreed on crocs and I ended up running him to school late. By the time I got home, Dan was gone to work (he had some jobs he had to get done). Hannah & I got in the tub (Her and Kenny started a dance class today). We got a call at 8:59 am. It was Dan's dad saying he had collapsed at work and was being taken to the hospital. Surpisingly I was very calm, we got dressed and headed off to the new hospital in Murray. It wasn't until I got off the freeway until I started panicing. What if he wasn't going to be ok, what would I do???? When we went in to see him, his dad and Joe were with him. They had checked him for a heart attack and that was negative....to make a long day and a longer story short, he was VERY dehydrated. They pumped him full of 2 IV's of solutions, 1 more of an antacid, and 1 more of a anti-nasuea medicine. We were able to go home at about 4:00. We are all SO thankful that Dan is ok and feeling much better.

2 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Is this Dan's way of getting some attention??? He mentioned on Sunday that he is tired of the kids hanging on you and following you around all the time,,, i would make sure he was really sick!!!JK JK Hope he is feeling better soon. Oh I know what it was, he passed out when he remembered how old he was going to be. AN OLD MAN!!!

Courtney said...

Seriously, do you need any more drama in your life right now? I hope things get better soon!! Love ya!