CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

AND THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING.....


You know how it is when you just can't take another thing and your life
seems to be spinning out of control. WELCOME TO MY LIFE!!!!!!!
Sometime last night my car was broken into. The only thing I had in there
was my purse!!!!! I had just cleaned everything out because my lease is up TOMORROW...
Taylor's old IPOD which was new to me and all my credit cards and info was taken.
I don't know which makes me madder...all my personal info. is gone and the thief has already tried charging on my cards or that my brand new dang cute purse is gone. I loved that purse!!
The funny thing about all of this is that I am a broke woman. I had no cash, not much room to charge on my accounts and my credits not that great, so the JOKES on them!!!!!
Stayed tuned to see what crazy thing will happen next in ...MY WONDERFUL LIFE!!!!

3 comments:

Hermana Macy Udy said...

OMG Becky! Would you like to come to my house so I can take care of you! After all that you have had going on in your life you could use some TLC. So sorry about all that stuff, and dangit about your stolen cute, new purse!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Are you guys not paying your tithing or what??? JK So sorry that some retard (probably a somewhat gay man) would still such a darling purse. There is just no other logical explanation for it. Have you got your new van yet?

Courtney said...

Becky, I am so sorry for all the yucky crap that's been happening to you. So not fun. And it just makes you so mad that people take what isn't theirs. Hello, we work hard for what little we have. Sorry life isn't too fun right now. If you need anything, just let me know.