CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

A slap in the face!!

I was laying down taking a little nap today (Sunday) and the comercial
with Sally Fields for Boniva comes on? I suppose it is an advertisement
for bone loss or something. Well, Hannah in her sweet little voice comes
over to me, puts her hands on my face and said,
"You need that, your getting OLD!" I guess at age 33 I am getting old.
I have never really thought of myself as an old person. How depressing!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Well anything older than me is old!!!!!!!

But, I think that Boniva might be just what your are looking for. Have you watched Brothers & Sisters lately, Sally Fields looks so good!

Erin said...

I hope this has nothing to do with my wrinkly comment...because Laura is way wrinklier than you!!!