CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 14, 2011

A week already.....

It has been a week today that my dad passed away. I still don't know what to think and I am still crying everyday. I miss him So much. He has been sick with Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease for about 5 years so he really hasn't been here for that long. My mom and I went out to lunch today and I can't believe what a strong woman she is. I should have known after raising 8 kids almost completely on her own other that weekends and dinnertime that she is one strong woman!!! (My dad was the bishop a stake president so he was gone a lot of my childhood). She amazes me everyday and I hope that I can be half the lady she is!!!!!

1 comments:

Tam said...

Becky - I am so sorry for your loss. We just lost my grandmother this summer of the same disease. Your family will be in my prayers