CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hannah's 1st Dance Recital!!

Hannah ready for the big night!!
Kenny & Hannah

Taylor & Kam, just being theirselves!!


Makena!!


Jenn, Chloe & Lilly Hancock


Hannah & Grandma Hancock


Hannah & Grandpa Hancock

Hannah with Grandma & Grandpa Thomson!!





Hannah danced to "That's not my name"















Lastnight was Hannah's very first dance recital!!!!! She did awesome!!! I was a little worried about how she would react in front of a crowd, but it didn't seem to bother her. She is a born preformer!!! (Can you imagine???) I have had my emotions stirred up this week getting ready for this night. I haven't really let Hannah go to dance, preschool, playlands at McDonalds, etc...because I am so worried about her picking up some kind of sickness or another. I protect her much more than the other kids because of her little kidney problems. I feel like if I could put her in a bubble everything would be ok.....The problem is that life isn't like that and life goes on and SO MUST THE SHOW!!!! I am so proud of Hannah, all that she has gone through in her short little life. I know there will be more to deal with, but she is so tough and AMAZING that I know that she can do it!!!!

















2 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Darling outfit. Way to go Hannah!

Jenn said...

You look so cute Hannah! And you too Makena! Sorry I missed it!