CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Lights at Thanksgiving Point!!
















Last night we went to the Lights at Thanksgiving Point. The kids loved them!!! It was a drive through light show, so no need for coats!!!! We had a really great time, well everyone but Taylor. She had other plans with her friend and was told she had to spend time with her LOVING family!!! That went over really well... I am actually really mad at her, I had some really good pouting pictures and she deleted them off the camera!!! She's grounded!! ANY WHOOOO.... we saw the lights, fed the reindeer, and had hot cocoa and treats afterwards!!!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Sounds like LOADS of fun!!! How are you feeling??? Were the ELEVEN pills worth it???

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Sounds like she needs to have a FAMILY movie night and watch the Grinch!! JK ok maybe not really joking! Doesn't she realize you are just trying to bring her family memories? DUH

Jenn said...

She'll appreciate it one day. How are you feeling?

Liz said...

Sounda about right! I remember a certain young woman who didn't want to spend time with her family on their trip to RC Willey for a little free lunch. I believe she and her boyfriend snuck in taco's or something......

I love the reindeer ~ I want to bring my kids down just for the chance to visit rudolph!!!