CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 30, 2009

Whew....it's over!!!!

I just realized it had been a month since I posted. I have been working my tooshie off (I wish) this month!!! I've had 4 enrichment nights and 2 in this last week. I've been getting ready for a boutique on the 7th of November (I don't know why I am doing it, I vowed NEVER AGAIN!!!!) and Taylor and Dan have had the swine flu. It seems like when I get into craft mode averything else gets ignored. For example the house, the laundry, dinner, grocery shopping...you catch my drift??? Last night was the last enrichment night that I have to be at (one more on the 7th). It was in the ward I grew up in West Valley. It was so good to see people I grew up with and fun to sit and chat!!! 12 turkeys later...one lady came late and started her turkey around 9:00 or so...we didn't leave the church until 10:45!!! Uugh.... I think that is SO rude. If you start at 5:00 be there at 5:00, not only are you holding me up, your holding up the enrichment committee that is waiting to clean up.... Anywhoooooo...apparently I have issues!!!! Taylor and I went to Kneaders before and got soup and their divine PUMPKIN CAKE....if you haven't tried it, it is a must!!!! As I am typing I am eating and let me tell you, that is a lot of sugar for the morning time!!!! I will be bouncing off the walls for hours!!!!!

1 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Sometimes we all need a little extra bounce in the morning! Is everyone feeling better? Who did you run into at our old ward? That would be fun kinda to go back and visit some of the favorites! P.S. way cute turkey I fell sad we got jipped out of doing it!