CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!





Halloween has come and gone!!!! I feel like I worked so hard to get ready for it (since we were supposed to have the Halloween Party here, but was cancelled due to the swine flu) and now its over. I am actually quite relieved. On to better holidays!!!! I LOVE Thanksgiving & Christmas. Especially the spirit it brings and the kindness it brings out in everyone.
Ethan was actually the headless man, but his costume was too hard to trick-o-treat in so he went as a hillbilly. Makena was Tinkerbell and Hannah was a Vampire!!!! Dan is the Swine Flu man, I am the VERY Tired Mommy & Taylor was no where to be seen, but was an Indian!!!!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Hope you got lots of candy!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Like to see Ethans headless man costume and the tired mom one too! Looks like you had fun.

Erin said...

So are you all finally feeling better?