CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

That's what you get!!!


I guess that's what you get... we went to my mom's for an early mother's day gift. The Lewis's, Steenecks, Thomsons, Johnson's and my family went to moms to help with the yard and anything else she needed done!! I was doing yard work and obviosly my shirt kept creeping up.
I didn't realize how much sun I was getting until I took a bath that night. My back was quite itchy and when I looked in the mirror I had a nice strip of red right along my butt!!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Ouch, that's gotta hurt!

Wendy said...

That looks painful!!!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Just think of the show the neighbors were getting. Was Patrick out in his yard by chance? HA HA This happened to me last year. Now I wear a tucked in tank top to prevent this from happening. You will have a great tan though that will probably last all summer!!!