CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2 Things....

1st of all... I don't see myself as a tv purchaser (I'm not sure if that is how it's labeled), but I purchased my first, well 2nd if you count those vibrating belts that are supposed to help you loose weight, but that was years ago so it doesn't count!!! ANY WHO.... I was watching tv yesterday morning and was drawn to an infomertial like a bug to the bright light. I couldn't stop myself. I even asked Makena (who is 2) if I should buy it. Well I did and I will let you know how it works and what it is in the next few weeks once it arrives!! All I can say is clean floors here I come.... Now on to the 2nd thing. Since the kids are on Spring Break right now and with 2 more days left I am ready to pull my hair out. Have you ever experienced this (please let me know if I am the only one). My mom & a few of my sisters came over Monday morning and I was so embarrased of my dissaster area of a basement (I have been getting ready for a yard sale) I cleaned my house all day. Not just the stuff you could see, EVERYTHING!!! It was beautiful, a true feeling of accomplishment had come over me, I was so proud. Well....the next day I went down to get something and what do you know, all the blankets I neatly folded and put in a box had been strewn all over the place and the yard sale stuff had been gotten into. All my beautiful hard work was gone. Well today, I decided instead of cleaning my brains out, only to me let down with dissapointment. We forgot about cleaning, played a great hand of Mormom Bridge Which I won, and then went to see the Hannah Montana. I ABSOLUTLEY loved it. So totally worth it.
Well thats it, my 2 things... we'll see what happens tomorrow with the mystery of how my office gets so dirty!!!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I feel for ya! Every time I clean up something I turn around and it's dirty again! (I'm not the only one living in my house!)

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Do you have a job board that you stick to? I think this might help you just a little with the overwhelming feeling. 1-you're not doing all the work and 2-if the kids have to clean and be responsible for that area, they are more likely to keep it that way. Just a thought. It saved me from going crazy at one point in my life!!!

Hermana Macy Udy said...

Yes, I can relate. It's like what's the point of cleaning when you know it will be destroyed seconds later!

You'll have to let me know when you are having your yard sale. I want to come!

Miss you guys! We need to get together for dinner. :)