CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

I ACTUALLY DID IT!!!!

I did it, I actually got up this morning, put on my exercise clothes & did it!!! I EXERCISED!!!
We bought the P90X dvd's last year and did the 1st one and almost died. We never attempted it again. I did the whole 40 minutes!!!! I am so proud of myself. I am really debating if I should have put this on my blog because it might jinxs me. I guess I'll let you know tomorrow!!!
ALSO....an interesting tidbit of info>>>>> I tried the K-Y yours & mine stuff and WOW!!!! Let's just say the commercials are right!!!!! Just a little plug for Valentines day!!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Gewww!!!! Kind of gross! Very cool that you excercised...could you send some of that motivation my way??? Are serious that you want that hair flower??? They are any 2 for 12 or 7 each. Let know which one you want.

Hermana Macy Udy said...

Yeah for exercise! I need some motivation my way.

Thanks for being honest about the KY! You rock. :)

Laura said...

THANKS FOR THE TIDBIT.

Courtney said...

Becky can I just say that you are so great. I love how honest you are. So here's the thing, I'm totally in the exercising club with you. I have been really trying to work out because I have to lose 10 pounds to totally fit into my dress in one month for my bridals. YIKES! The smaller size they ordered me is a big jump from the bigger size I tried on. So I need to lose some weight in order to get it to zip. (Dang my mom for passing on a big bust!) Talk about crazy motivation...and stress...what if it doesn't fit? I don't even want to think about it. But the good news is that it is definitely going to help my LGN (look good naked!)

And now that I am fastly approaching the whole "need for KY" experience, I'm taking any hints I can get. Krystal and I went to Victoria's Secret yesterday to browse and she teased me a little about having sex soon. YIKES!

Liz said...

I didn't know the circus was in town already. It seams like it never leaves!!!