CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa Thomson came for dinner tonight!!

Heres's the loot I got from Albertson's for around $20.00!!!!!
We've decided that this will be mom & dads Christmas card this year,
What do you think???

Hannah & Kenny brushing Grandma's hair...
Grandma & Grandpa Thomson came for dinner tonight, we had a great time. After dinner we had a little FHE asking grandma about when her family was sealed in the Salt Lake Temple and grandpa told us about experiences he had on his mission. It was great, it triggered Dan's memories of his mission. Grandma, me & Taylor went to Albertson's while Dan, dad & the kids watched the Jazz game.

The whole coupon experience at Albertsons was new to me. I thought it would be too time consuming and therefore, too much work. I wasn't band and I wasn't as nervous as Krista (ha ha) but I was sweating a little.... Luckily mom was there to help me through it all!!! It cost me roughly $20 to fill my whole countertop full of groceries!!! What a rush, now I can't wait to see what is on the new adds this week and see what kind of damage I can do again!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm a little worried about the ads this week. I can't stop buying cake mix and I have no more space in my laundry room!!!!!!!!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Love the photo and I think that should be on their card with a caption about being crazy. P.S. Albertson's is quite the rush and Wednesdays are starting to be not so bad of a day of the week since that is the day the new adds break!!! ha ha