CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

ETHAN'S BIRTHDAY!!!


Carson, Ethan, & Kyle

Thanks to Jeanette for noticing I hadn't blogged about Ethan's birthday!!!! I now have it done.

Poor little "E" we were kind of waiting to see what was happening with Hannah before we could plan anything!!! GREAT NEWS.... her last blood work on Thursday her platelets were up to 214,000!!!! (They were at 12,000 last week) So we were able to FINALLY have Ethan's party.
YEAH!!!
He invited a couple friends and we went to see MADAGASCAR 2. I have to admit, Dan and I were dreading this. We really hated the first one and were considering sneaking out and going to see the new James Bond!!! Luckily we came to our senses and didn't leave the kids there!!!!
The movie was great. I really liked it & the kids now have great new lines to repeat over & over!!!
We came home and they made their own little pizzas and just played. It was a great day and I still can't believe my baby boy is 9!!!! Time flies!!!!

1 comments:

Hermana Macy Udy said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! I am SO glad that Hannah is doing much better. What a scary day that must have been for you.

Miss you guys!