CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

A full rich day!!!

I can actually park in the garage!!!!
Who knew we had carpet!!!

I don't know the last time I have gotten more accomplished!!!! Saturday was Morgan Steeneck's baptism, but we weren't able to go. Makena and Hannah had these weird sores in their mouths so we stayed home. I have wanted to get the garage & my office clean for so long it is embarrasing. Any one that has seen them know what I mean!!!! The garage probably took me 6 hours with a doctor & Walmart break in between. (Hannah had a Dr. appointment) My office I did today. I stayed home from church with Hanni & Kenny. I am proud to say we can see the floor. It may not be perfect, but hey its one more thing off of my never ending list of things to do!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I wouldn't have believed it if you had just told me! I can't remember the last time you could park in your garage!

Erin said...

It looks awesome!!! So when is the next scrapbooking party???