CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

GREAT NEWS!!!!!

We have GREAT NEWS!!! We found out today that Dan has a hole in his heart!!!
You may be thinking that this isn't great news at all, but we have been waiting for some kind of answer for several weeks now, so were thrilled!!! I don't know if this will solve all of his problems, but I do know it will take some away!!! We have 3 more Dr. appointments this week and maybe by next week we can get him fixed!!! YEAH!!!!!

4 comments:

angeliclenore said...

YEAH!!! My SIL had this same thing. It was pretty easy to fix. But no matter what answers are ALWAYS better than questions!

Wendy said...

Whew... so much better than the other options! So when do they fix him up???

Jenn said...

I'm so glad! Let us know when the surgery is!

Courtney said...

I'm so glad they were able to figure out what was causing all of those horrible things to happen. I've been so worried for you guys. I hope everything will work out, keep us posted! Love ya tons!

P.S. I promise to blog about crafting soon!