CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Purple Monsters!!







These last few weeks I have engorged myself with Grey's Anatomy!!! I amit Iam in love with the show and McDreamy!!! Taylor and I started watching reruns on t.v. and decided we need to start from the begining, so we have bought seasons 1-5. They are so intense that I can't really stop for minor problems such as children painting themselves. Hannah and Kenny wanted to paint a pot so I shewed them along saying sure, but don't make a mess!! HA! I could hear them giggling, but just couldn't pull myself away from the episode. They came in my room laughing, saying they were PURPLE MONSTERS. All I could do was laugh. They didn't make a mess in the kitchen so I was happy!!! They came back to me a few minutes later after painting their faces red!!! These 2 are going to be TROUBLE when they get a little older (to do some major damage!!!) Got to love them!!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

How come Kenny doesn't make that face in public? I feel as though we really don't even know her! ;)