CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Family Pictures




Taking a family picture is one of the things I dread each year...BUT I love having it to see how much my family has changed and grown!!! By the time we were finished I was covered from head to toe in sweat (SERIOUSLY), everyone was onery, and tired of smiling!!! Hopefully we will find one that is deemed good enough for our Christmas card!!!! At least the hard part is over and all we have to do now is choose one!!

6 comments:

Hermana Macy Udy said...

A beautiful family! Your kids are growing up so much, especially Taylor! Wow!

The pictures turned out amazing. :)

Jenn said...

Very cute! I can't wait to see all of them! I hope they all turned out cute!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

I think sweat doesn't even begin to cover it. They did turn out cute though! I think an edge blur and color enhancement would look awesome!

Wendy said...

Cute! Cute! I cannot decide which one I like better!

Erin said...

They turned out great!!! I like the lighting a ton!

Courtney said...

Such a darn cute family!!