CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MOTHERS DAY


Here's my cute rooster

I got these chairs at the D.I., spray painted them and
put new cushions on!! I absolutley love them!!


Mothers day 2009 was great!!! I got some darling True Religion Capris that when I put them on split out the front (Apparently there was a loose seam), 2 really cute shirts, a beautiful plant stand and a way cute rooster!!!! I am so lucky!!!! I worked really hard this weekend on my front porch, here are a few pics!!!

6 comments:

Laura said...

so cute. The chair look like a million bucks. When are we going DI shopping again. This time you drive i dont want another ticket :(

Laura said...

i love the rooster too!!!!

Erin said...

Very, very cute! I love the chairs and the rooster!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

I want a close close up of the rooster. It is darling, and your porch looks fabulous!!!! I miss that most about my Ogden house. Here it is so small!

Jenn said...

I wish I had a bigger porch. It looks really cute!

Courtney said...

Um, can I have those chairs? They are absolutely DARLING!! You did a great job!