CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Me & Laura!!!
ME, as a munchkin!!!

Each year it seems like Laura & I compete to see who can outdo each other. What do you think??? Laura was very sneaky to keep her costume under wraps!!! Every time she would talk to Hannah she would touture her to see if she could guess what she was going to be!! Who would of guessed a lawn gnome??? I guess she is actually obsessed...

Jeanette as a polygamist!!!


Jenn as a cute pregnant princess!!!


Taylor!!!



Justin as EGOR!!



Grandma Thomson



Makena & Me






Brittany, aka Michael Jackson which she really pulled off!!!





Laura, the garden gnome!!!











Makena, Taylor, Ethan, Hannah, & Me!!









Taylor & Jared at Grandma Hancock's party.






Ethan!!!






Hannah!!!






Makena!!!






Halloween has always held a special place in my heart. I absolutely love it!!! I love dressing up and I love the candy!!! It's even funner when I get to find costumes for 4 kids!!! We have been to several Halloween parties this year and have had so much fun!!!!! Taylor is a "Goth Fairy", Ethan is a "Mad Scientist", Hannah is a "Kitty," Makena is a "Rocker Princess" and I am one of my favorite characters from "The Wizard of Oz" A munchkin from the Lollypop Guild!!!!! I have debated off anf on if I should actually post these pictures of me. I look absolutley FAT!!! I guess pictures never lie!!!! Dan asked me if I stuffed my shirt, NOPE its me. All me!!!!! This has given me the determination to loose weight. I don't know why, but since I had my IUD taken out my hormones are all out of wack & I think this is the culprit for my weight gain. So I will look at these pictures and be inspired. I will keep you posted to see if it actually works!!!!













2 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Good luck loosing weight. I think it's just becasue your getting OLD!

Hermana Macy Udy said...

LOVE the pictures! You are so awesome and I think you pulled off being a munchkin.

It was so nice to see you yesterday and we will have to get together with you guys soon. We miss you oodles!