CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Baby is 2!!!

We got to tag along to Lagoon for Rydalch Electric's Lagoon Day!!
It was perfect for Kenny's Birthday.

Hannah & Kenny getting off the cars. This was for sure Kenny's favorite ride!
Maverick waiting in line at the cars.

My sweet little Makena is "2".

It is like someone flipped a switched. She is

talking, hugging & kissing way more than she ever has!!

Here she is opening the cutest little baby. She loves


it because it makes the cutest little sounds, like a real baby!!


Makena & Ethan blowing out the candles!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Birthday MaKena!!!

Erin said...

Yeah Makena! I'm so glad we got to share a little part of her birthday with her. She so stinkin' cute. I love the picture of her cheesin it up.

Jenn said...

I can't believe she doesn't look like a baby anymore! It seems like just the other day you were in the hospital having her. She is growing up so fast!